Barkerville is committed to maintaining a safe, inclusive, and respectful environment for visitors and staff. Please keep the following etiquette tips in mind when interacting with historic interpreters and other staff and guests.
- Please ask before posing for photos with historic characters.
- Do not try to trick interpreters or make them break character.
- Costumes are not consent. Do not touch people or their costumes or items without their permission.
- Barkerville will not tolerate inappropriate touching, lewd or racist comments, or harassment of any kind.
- Do not engage in disruptive behaviour that disturbs or endangers programming, staff or other guests.