Out of Time
Episode IV: A New Hoop
Still another Steampunk Murder Mystery
September 22-24, 2017
Barkerville Historic Town & Park
Out of Time
Episode IV: A NEW HOOP
It is a period of civil disobedience. Rebel suffragettes, striking on the picket lines, have won their first victory against the patriarchal British Empire.
During the struggle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire’s ultimate weapon, the MICRO WAVE, a time-saving kitchen appliance with enough power to nuke an entire turkey.
Pursued by the Empire’s sinister agents, Princess Mia races home aboard her airship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her sister suffragettes and restore freedom to the goldfields….
- Although it is completely possible to compete in and win Out of Time Episode IV: A New Hoop with a 1-day, Saturday-only ticket (“The Lestrade”) there will be bonus clues and additional activities available at Friday night’s preliminary party, and a slew of extra prizes awarded at Sunday morning’s Torchwood Buffet, featuring Barkerville’s very own Steampunk “Queen Victoria,” at the Wake Up Jake Restaurant
- There will be additional activities and prize opportunities throughout the entire weekend, to be announced upon your arrival, including awards for OVERALL BEST COSTUME, BEST STAR WARS THEME, etc.
- Please note that Out of Time Episode IV: A New Hoop is an adults only (19+) event; although minors are welcome to come out and enjoy Barkerville for the weekend, due to licensing laws only adult visitors may participate in Whodunit? activities
- An evening and late-night shuttle service between Barkerville and nearby Wells will be provided on Friday and Saturday night, by donation
- Accommodation in Barkerville and nearby Wells is available, but is not included with your Out of Time Episode IV: A New Hoop ticket
- For more information about your accommodation options, please click here
- PLEASE NOTE: listed activities are subject to availability, and may change on short notice.
For additional payment options, or if you have any questions, please contact:
James Douglas | Manager, Visitor Experiences
B A R K E R V I L L E H I S T O R I C T O W N
firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-888-994-3332, ext. 41